July 27, 2018 @ 11:00 pm - July 28, 2018 @ 3:00 am
Improve yourclimbing performance by identifying the habits that hold you back. This mental fitness workshop teaches climbers how to perform under pressure, manage fear, and command confidence. A combination ofclimbing movement, breathing, and awareness exercises are used to demonstrate howshifting your focus and building mental fitness can yield real results.
Sign up today and transform your climbing.
- Completed Climb So iLL’s lead climbing & lead belay check
– Ability to top rope 5.8 in the gym with no falls
– Climb indoors/outdoors at least 1-2 times per week
– 6 months of consistent climbing experience
– Age Requirement: 18 years of age and over
– Duration: 4 Hours
– Includes: Rental Equipment and Day Pass