Rope Skills 2 Class 2/2
May 11, 2018 @ 12:00 am - 2:00 am
This two-day class teaches participants how to lead climb and lead belay. Participants will also learn how to utilize scenario-based belay techniques to provide the climber with a soft catch in the event of a fall. Top rope climbing experience is required.
Lead climbing allows the climber to explore all of Climb So iLL’s environments and gives the climber a more realistic climbing experience. Our certified instructors will help students untie from the top rope and tie into the sharp end in a controlled environment.
– Ability to find balanced positions when climbing
– Successfully passed Climb So iLL’s top rope belay check
– Ability to climb 5.10a or V1
– Age Requirement: 18 years of age and over
– Duration: 2 days, 2 hours per day
– Includes: Rental Equipment and Day Pass