Pere Marquette Endurance Trail Run
December 11, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- For questions contact race director Tim Holland at email@example.com.
- The race is a go regardless of rain, sleet, snow, ice, mud, muck, etc …
- Disclaimer Note: Should the Park Service close Pere Marquette State Park due to severe inclement weather, the Metro Tri Club will cancel the Pere Marquette Endurance Trail Run and offer no refunds.
- Covid-19 Note: Should the IDNR fail to issue or rescind the race permit, all registrations will be deferred to the 2022 event.
You … that is if you are a runner looking to get off the road & try a real challenge. We accept no Wimps or Whiners. Harsh penalties exist for anyone caught looking Wimpish or acting Whiner-like.
Note: Minimum age is 14 years old as of race date.
- 7.8 miles over very hilly terrain. Racers start in heats of 25 (every 30 seconds) according to our scientific seeding procedure.
- Seeding is based on your estimated 10K ROAD RACE PACE. You will provide your estimated pace during registration.
- We offer an early start option for those who may need a little more time completing the race. You will start one (1) hour early. The water stations and course support will be present.
- This option allows all runners to finish the race and be able to enjoy the post race refreshments and awards ceremony.
- Runners starting early are still elgible for awards.
- This option is NOT available for faster runners simply looking to start early to avoid the joys of running in the crowd.
Pere Marguette State Park Lodge offers special rooms rates for Friday and/or Saturday night. Simply call the lodge and ask for the Metro Tri Club room block rate.
There are also many fine B&B’s in the Alton and Grafton area.