October 10, 2021
Are you ready for a-whole-nother type of adventure?
Join us for 20 miles of fluid raceway for the third year of the Meramec Marathon Paddle Race. You’ll have your strength and stamina put to the test as you take on the meandering Meramec River.
Kayaks, canoes, or SUPs!
– Meramec River Landing Boat Ramp in Valley Park MO
Flamm City Boat Ramp
Twenty miles on this section of river will be a LONG day. THIS AIN’T NO FLOAT TRIP!
What is the distance?
Marathon – Approximately 20 miles
Who Can Participate?
All paddlers in good enough shape to tackle the Meramec Marathon. Racers under 18 must have a parent with them to sign the race liability waiver.
• We do not post a minimum age requirement for this event. If you are a parent considering signing your child up, you are the best judge on whether or not they are up to the task. However, racers under 18 must have a parent with them to sign the race liability waiver.
• You must have an IOS or Andriod based device to track your trip with the RaceOwl App for tracking paddlers during the race.
• You must be able to self-support on this event (water, and nutritionally) with a functional canoe, kayak or SUP, and a functional PFD on at all times.
• Paddlers may participate as either a solo or tandem. Tandem participants need only check that they will compete as a tandem at registration. Race officials will get all other necessary information from you before the race.