Frisco Railroad Run
April 30, 2022 @ 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
All races are on the Frisco Highline Trail, ALL distances are USATF certified – Marathon is a Boston Qualifier!
- 50 Mile Ultramarathon – Willard to Hwy U (Mile 25, near Bolivar, MO) and back
- 50K Ultramarathon – Willard to historic Graydon Springs (Mile 15.5) and back
- Marathon – Willard to Ridge Runners Rest Stop (Mile 13.1) and back
- Half Marathon – Willard to near N Farm Road 65 (Mile 6.55) and back
- 8K – Willard to Junction Cafe and back
What You Get:
- All registrants get a shirts with awesome Frisco railroad art.
- All 8k, half marathon and marathon finishers get a Frisco custom medal.
- All ultra finishers (50K and 50 Mile) will get a unique Frisco trophy.
- First male/female in all individual races get a Frisco trophy for Overall, Master (40+), Grand Master (55+)
- The top 3 male and female finisher in the 8K, half marathon, and marathon will receive age group awards in the following age groups:
(<20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+).
Packet Pick Up
|Thursday – April 28||3pm to 7pm||Fleet Feet Sports (1254 E Republic Rd. Springfield MO 65804)|
|Friday – April 29||3pm to 7pm||Fleet Feet Sports (1254 E Republic Rd. Springfield MO 65804)|
|Saturday – April 30||5:30am to 7:15am||Willard Middle School|
Mile 2.5, 5*, 7.5*.10*, 13*. 15.5*, 20*, 25* (* denotes port-a-john)
Water, electolyte drink, soda, gels, and fruit
To run the marathon, 50k and 50 mile you must be 18 or over on race day. To run the half marathon you must be 13 on or before race day
Course closes at 6pm