Spoked Adventures – Pere Marquette
October 13, 2018 @ 9:30 am - October 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Pedal up the Mississippi River to one of the most colorful State Parks in the area. If you thought this place was beautiful at ground level you should see it from above. Spoked Adventures has partnered with Vertical Voyages to offer rock climbing to give you an aerial view of the Illinois River.
This all-inclusive overnight bike camping trip to Pere Marquette is a new addition to our roster. This trip is one of the more accessible trips to those of all skill levels offering multiple route distances. While the camping is still primitive, the rest of the experience is far from it. Spoked Adventures will carry your gear, cook your meals, keep your beer cold and handle everything else along the way. It’s all included in the package.
We’re excited to have the certified climbers from Vertical Voyages offer the opportunity to climb some of the area’s freshest routes. Scared of heights? Don’t worry. Our crew is experienced and promise the safest and most exciting climbing experience you’ve had.
Ticket prices includes:
– Safely guided pre-planned bicycle route
– 4 hours of rock climbing with led by certified instructors
– Climbing gear such as harness, shoes and chalk
– Mechanical support during the bike ride
– Primitive camp site
– 2 meals. Dinner on 11/18 and breakfast on 11/19
– Transportation of overnight gear. All participants are limited to one bag.
This event has a Google Hangouts video call.