Ready to START Clinic
August 10, 2014 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Have you seen lately how many people are running and want to join the movement? Has a friend or co-worker challenged you to a race and you wonder where to get started? Here at Big River we have the solution to get you out the door and hitting the pavement!
Big River Running Company would like to invite you to its BEGINNERS ONLY educational offering – Ready to START: Take Your First Step. These clinics are designed as the need-to-know guide of running for aspiring runners. We are here to provide the basics you need to get you out the door motivated, injury free and on your way to accomplishing your fitness goals.
Each clinic includes
- Q&A session with our experienced and fun staff!
- A relaxed, non-intimidating environment
- Topics to be included are:
- Health benefits of running
- What do you need to feel comfortable on a run in footwear, apparel and fuel
- The anatomy of a run and how to prevent injuries
- Goal setting, training plans, tips for success
So what are you waiting for? Come join us and get started on your journey into running.
The cost of this clinic is $10. A portion of the proceeds benefit a local charity.