Today marks one year since the launch of Terrain, and we wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has helped and encouraged us over the past 365 days. We’re especially grateful to those who have supported us through advertising and through distributing our print magazine. We wouldn’t be in existence without you!
Here are a few highlights from our first year:
- Our website has been visited by more than 12,100 people since January 5, 2014
- We printed 10,000 copies of our Fall 2014 and Winter 2014/2015 issues
- Our magazine has been distributed at more than 55 businesses, organizations, and events in the St. Louis bi-state area
- We launched a free digital version of the magazine, plus apps for Android and Apple mobile devices
- To date we’ve sponsored four groups/events, including Bike MS, Gateway Off-Road Cyclists (GORC), The Battlegrounds, and St. Louis Area Mountain Bikers (SLAMB)
- We established our first partner group, Terrain Trail Runners
- And hosted our first event, the Rockin’ Rockwoods 50K/25K trail run
You can count on four quarterly issues of Terrain in 2015 (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) with expanded page counts, print quantities, and distribution based on forecasted growth. In addition you can expect more new events — registration for our Ozark Foothills 50K/25K is now open — and participation in established events as we do our best to “give back” and grow the community that we serve and love.
Thanks again for all you’ve done to support us and the local outdoor recreation and fitness lifestyle. We hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to working with you in the New Year!